The debug application for Apple Push Notification Service (APNs).
- Send push notifications to APNS (Apple Push Notification Service) very easily (no configuration needed at all)
- Load / Save documents including token and JSON payload
- Grabs the certificate right from your keychain
- Get the device token automatically; forget about manually retrieving the device token through logging or similar techniques. Even more useful when not in sandbox mode (requires Knuff-Framework)
- Support for error response codes
- Detects Development/Production environment automatically
- Supports universal certificates
- Custom JSON payloads
- Identity export to PEM format (⌘ + E)
Upload your PEM or P12 file, input your test device token, message and Send.
Pushwatch is an easy to use online GCM and APNS notification testing system that can be used to test push notifications on android and ios devices. Pushwatch supports both a simple message and JSON data that can be sent to devices. To use pushwatch you’ll need to have the device token of the device and API Key for GCM testing and/or “.pem” certificate to test APNS notifications.
Pushwatch is open-source and absolutely free to use for anyone. If you like pushwatch and find it useful, Please spread the word and have other devs around the world try it as well.